Learn how to Add and Activate CRAVE TV on your Roku streaming devices:
Crave TV owned by Bell Media is a Canadian subscription video-on-demand service. this Tv channel competes directly with other subscription-based over-the-top streaming services operating in Canada such as Netflix, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+, and Amazon Prime Video. Their services include several U.S. television and streaming services, and various theatrically-released films. Crave Tv has been Launched in December 2014 as a low-cost streaming service. Here you can enjoy thousands of hours of high-quality and premium content.
If you want to enjoy Crave Originals like Classic HBO, Showtime, Letterkenny, and Hit Series like Star Trek: Picard, the Handmaid’s Tale, then you can activate this channel in your streaming devices like Roku by following this whole article to get the complete details about activation process.
Activate CRAVE TV app on Roku device:
Roku is one of the most popular streaming devices used by the residents of the United States of America. You have to be sure that the setup is already done. Then you have to add the CRAVE app to Roku. Here you will get the best way to get the Crave TV app on Roku. You will need to execute these below-mentioned steps to add and activate CRAVE TV on your Roku media player.
- First, open your Roku device.
- You have to be sure that your Roku TV is connected to your stable and strong home network.
- Then you will need to navigate to the Roku home screen by pressing the “Home” button on the remote.
- Then you have to access the Streaming Channel option using the full feature option.
- Then press the search channel option.
- Then visit the Roku channel store.
- Then you have to find the Crave TV app in the search bar by typing the name of the app.
- After that you have to tap on the app and download the Crave TV app on Roku.
- Then tap on the “Add Channel” button available there.
- Visit the “My Channels” section on your Roku device.
- Then you have to launch it and follow the instruction to generate an activation code.
- You have to sign in first. If you don’t have an account then create an account.
- There you have to provide the needed credentials.
- There you will receive a popup message “How you subscribed?.
- You will need to select your Crave account or a TV provider according to your subscription.
- You will get an activation code after selecting the correct option.
- Then visit crave.ca/activate from some other gadgets like pc/ tablet/ or smartphone.
- If you are not signed in already you have to give your login information
- Enter your user id and password then click on Continue.
- Then you have to select the “Through my Service Provider” or “Directly through Crave” option available there.
- Based on your subscription type you have to choose the right option.
- Finally, you will need to follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- There you have to “Enter your activation code”.
- Then enter the code in the given field.
- Click on the activate button.
- Finally, it will verify your account and sync your profile with your Roku device.
- Your Crave TV app has been activated.
- Now you can stream the channel app on a Roku device.
Also Read: Best TV Programs at Disney Channel
How to fix CRAVE activation code not working issue:
If your Crave TV activation code is not working and you are not able to activate your TV shows in your streaming services then you must try these easy-to-read solutions to fix this issue.
- Troubleshooting the internet issues:
You must check whether your Internet connection is strong if your activation process of Crave Tv app failed. You will definitely get some errors if you have poor internet with volatile speed. Then you have to contact your ISP to fix the error.
- Activation code regenerate:
Your activation process will not complete if you will delay in putting the activation code in the right place. Then the activation code has to be regenerated by starting the activation process again.
- Use updated Roku device:
You must check for the updates If you don’t get a regular update message. You will visit the option “Settings” > “Updates” > “System Updates”.
For further issues, you can contact their customer support executive who is available 24*7 to help you.
You have to visit the page www.crave.ca/en/contact
Then fill the inquiry form with all your personal details required.
Describe your issue in the given space.
Then submit the form along with the documents if required.
Their customer care team will contact you soon and resolve your issue.