armstrongonewire.com – How to Pay Armstrong Cable Bill OnlineOnline Payment
About Armstrong Cable Bill Pay :
Armstrong is a major telecommunication company that operates throughout West Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, and so on. Along with telecommunication, they also offer internet and cable services. In 1946, Jud L. Sedwick founded the Armstrong. The headquarter of this company is located in Butler, Pennsylvania, United States.
How to Pay Armstrong Cable Bill :
You will get several options to pay your Armstrong Cable bill. You can follow the instructions below to complete your payment.
Pay Armstrong Cable Bill Online:
You can easily pay your Armstrong bill online. You can use your checking, savings account, credit, or debit card to make the payment. For the service fees, you will be charged a fee of $2.50 per transaction. As it is a completely free service, you can pay your bill at your convenience. To make the payment, you have to follow the instructions:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Armstrong Cable.
- You can simply click on this link armstrongonewire.com, for direct access to the website.
- On the homepage, you need to click on the Pay Bill option or go to the account.armstrongonewire.com page.
- Then, input your username and password on the given fields.
- If you are using your own device, then simply check the box, keep me Signed In.
- After that, you have to click on the Sign In option.
- Then, follow the further steps to complete the payment.
Pay Armstrong Cable Bill by Mail:
If you want to send your payment through the mail, then you have to send your funds to this address Armstrong, P.O. Box 37749, Philadelphia PA 19101-5049. You can use a personal check or money order to make the payment. To avoid paying late payment fees, you have to send your mail an appropriate number of days before the due date. If you are an ATC customer, then you can send your payment to this address: Armstrong, P.O. Box 37750, Philadelphia PA 19101-5050. Before sending the check, make sure that your bank account has sufficient funds. Otherwise, you will be charged a penalty fee for the returned check.
Also Read : How to Pay Suddenlink Bill Online
Pay Armstrong Cable Bill in Person:
If you like to pay your bill in person, then you can visit the local Armstrong Cable offices and make the payment directly. You can use cash, check, or money order to make the payment. To, find your nearest Armstrong Cable office, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link armstrongonewire.com/LocalOffice, for direct access to the website.
- Then, provide your street address and zip code on the given fields.
- After that, you just need to click on the Check option.
- It will show you your nearest Armstrong Cable locations.
- From there, you can make the payment for your cable services.
How the Penalty Fees Work
The customers of Armstrong Cable will be charged several fees on a monthly and non-recurring basis. You can contact customer service for more information on penalty fees. These are the following fees, that you have to pay if you broke the terms and conditions:
- Equipment Damage: $500.
- Insufficient Funds: $25.
- Security Deposit: The security fees depend upon the customer’s credit history.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you can’t make the payment for Armstrong Cable bill, you should contact the customer service representative at 877-486-4666. The customers might be eligible to place the past due balance on a payment plan.
Armstrong Cable Customer Service :
Still, if you have any queries about the Armstrong Cable bill payment, you can contact the customer service.
Call at: 1.877.277.5711
Weekdays: 7 AM-12 AM
Weekends: 7 AM-11 PM
Reference Link :