online.citi.com – Citi Bank Credit Card Bill PayOnline Payment
How to Pay Citi Bank Credit Card Bill :
Citi Bank is the consumer division of Citigroup. In 1812, City Bank was formed as the City Bank of New York. But then, they changed their name to First National Bank of New York. There are more than 2,649 branches throughout the 19 countries. Most of the Citi branches are located in New York City, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C. The headquarter of Citi Bank is located within New York City. Citibank is known for offering mortgages, commercial loans, credit cards, lines of credit, personal loans, etc.
How to Pay Citi Bank Credit Card :
You will get several payment options to pay your Citi Credit Card bill. You can make your payment, by following these steps below:
Pay Citi Bank Credit Card via Online Method:
You can pay your Citi credit card bill via an online method. To make a payment, you must have to sign up for Citi Bank online access. If yo9u already completed your registration process, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to visit the official website of Citi Bank.
- For direct access to the website, you can simply click on this link online.citi.com.
- On the right side of your homepage, you will get the sign-in section.
- There, you need to provide your User ID and Password in the login section.
- You can save your user ID, on that particular device.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Sign-On option.
- Then, after entering the portal, you can make the payment very easily.
Pay Citi Bank Credit Card Bill by Mail:
You can pay your Citi Credit Card bill through the mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Citi Bank. Before sending the mail, make sure to include your account number on the personal check or money order. You need to send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville KY, 40290-1037
If you wish to make an express payment, then you have to send your payment to this address below:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213
Pay Citi Bank Credit Card Bill at Local Branch:
You can also pay your Citi Credit Card bill at any of your nearest Citi branches. You can make payments by using cash. To find your nearest Citi branch, you need to follow these instructions:
- You have to go to the Citi Bank website by clicking on this link online.citi.com
- Then, on the top of the page, click on the ATM/Branch option.
- Then, you need to provide your address on the given field.
- After that, you need to select the Search icon to find your local Citi locations.
Also Read : Bloomingdales Credit Card Bill Pay Online
How to Apply for Citi Bank Credit Card
There are a lot of credit cards that Citi Bank has to offer. If you haven’t yet applied for the Citi bank credit card, then you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to go to the Citi Bank website.
- For direct access to the website, you can click on this link online.citi.com
- Then, under the Credit Cards option, select the View All Credit Cards option.
- Then, under any specific credit card, click on the Learn More & Apply option.
- To proceed further, you have to select the Apply Now option.
- You have to fill up the application form with all the required information.
- After that, you need to click on the Agree & Submit button.
How to Activate Citi Bank Credit Card
To use your Citi Bank credit card, you have to activate it first. The activation process is quite simple. You can activate your card online, just by following these instructions below:
- First, visit the Citi Bank website by clicking on this link online.citi.com
- Then, on the right side of the homepage, you will see the sign-in section.
- There, you need to select the Activate a Card option.
- Then, provide your Citi card number on the given field.
- After that, you need to select the Continue option for further steps.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Each of Citi Bank Credit Cards comes with different penalty fees. These are the fees that you have to pay: late payment fees, return check fees, overdraft fees, etc.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
For any financial problem, if you cannot make the payment, you can contact the customer service department. You might not get a payment extension, but your payment might be covered under the PaymentAid service.
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care:
For any reason, you need to contact the Citi Bank customer service department, then you can contact at:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117
Reference Link :