customer.sparklight.com – Pay Your Sparklight Bill OnlineOnline Payment
About Sparklight Bill Pay:
Sparklight is an American internet and cable service provider. Firstly, it was known as Cable One. Then in summer 2019, they branded themselves as the Sparklight. It was the former subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company. The headquarter of this company is located in Phoenix, Arizona, although they do not provide their service in the Phoenix area. Within the 21 states, they provide their services more than 900,000 residential and business customers. Along with the cable services, they also offer the internet, broadband phone, and fiber services.
How to Pay Sparklight Bill:
You will get several payment options to pay your Sparklight bill. You can pay your bill online, by phone, by mail, or by following other methods. You can choose any method which is convenient for you.
Pay Sparklight Bill via Online Payment:
You can make the payment online for the Sparklight bill. You can use your credit or debit card to make the payment. They also accept Discover and MasterCard for payment. But they don’t accept American Express. Before paying your Sparklight bill online, you must have to register first. Once you complete your registration, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to visit this link customer.sparklight.com.
- Then, on the given field, enter your Username and Password.
- Then, simply click on the Sign In option.
- After entering the portal, you have to look for the payment option.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment for the Sparklight bill.
Pay Sparklight Bill via Easy Pay:
Made your payment automatically every month from your Sparklight Easy Pay. You don’t have to worry about forgetting to pay or late payment fees. Each month your payment will be automatically deducted from your bank account. To sign up for the Sparklight Easy Pay, you have to sign in to your Sparklight account:
- You have to visit this link customer.sparklight.com.
- Then, you need to provide your Username and Password on given fields.
- After that, you just have to click on the Sign In option.
- Then, entering to your portal, you must turn Easy Pay On in your account profile.
When you enroll for the Sparklight Easy Pay, you don’t have to choose the payment date. Based on your billing cycle and bill due date, they will automatically assign a payment date. If you want to change the due date, you have to pay the balance on your account in full.
Pay Sparklight Bill by Phone:
Pay by Phone is another easy method to pay the Sparklight bill. You just need to call at 877-692-2253 to make the payment. After calling on this number, you just have to follow the automated call service.
If you need to talk to a human customer representative, you have to call at 877-692-2253. After calling on this number, you can speak to a live agent to pay your Sparklight bill. For making a payment over the phone with a representative, you will be charged a fee of $10.
Also Read : Steps to Pay BP Credit Card Bill Online
Pay Sparklight Bill in Person:
You can also make the payment in person. You just have to visit at any of your nearest Sparklight payment centers to make the payment. In order to find your nearest Sparklight payment center, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link www.ingolocator.com/web/results/cableone.
- Then, provide you’re your address, city, or zip code on the provided box.
- After that, you have to click on the Search icon.
- It will show you your nearest Sparklight payment centers.
Pay Sparklight Bill by Mail:
You can use the mail method to pay your Sparklight bill. You can send a money order or check to the address below. To ensure your payment gets posted on your account, you have to include the tear-off section of the first page of your bill.
PO BOX 78000
Phoenix, AZ 85062-8000
After receiving the mail, your payment will be posted to your account as soon as possible. If they cannot collect the balance because of insufficient balance, you will be charged a service fee.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
These are the following fees that you have to pay, if you break the terms and conditions:
- If you are not able to pay your bill by the due date, you will be charged a fee of $4.50 for late payment fees.
- If any customer service representative collects the bill payment from your home, then you have to pay the home collection fees.
- If you don’t pay your bill, your service will be disconnected and disconnection fees will be added to your total amount.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
If you cannot make the payment by the due date, you should contact customer service. They might provide you some options to avoid the late payment fees. Customer service can be reached by phone at 1-877-692-2253.
Sparklight Customer Support:
If have any questions about your billing or need to make a change, you can contact the Sparklight customer service:
Call at: 877-692-2253
You can call the customer service from Monday to Friday at 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
For any technical support, you have to call at 877-692-2253. They will help you 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
For your billing inquires, you can mail Sparklight. To mail them, you have to visit this link www.sparklight.com/contactus/emailus.