jcpenney.syf.com – How to Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill OnlineOnline Payment
About JC Penney Credit Card Bill:
JC Penney is America’s one of the largest departmental store chain. They sell footwear, housewares, clothing, houseware, jewelry, etc. Within the 49 United States and Puerto Rico, this company serves more than 840 locations. You will get most of the JC Penney stores within the suburban shopping malls. In 1902, this departmental store was first started by James Cash Penney and William Henry McManus. The head office of this company is located in Plano, Texas, United States. Before 1966, these stores are locations mainly towards the downtown areas. Towards the later half of the 20th Century, they relocated these stores in malls and anchors.
How to Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill:
You will get several payment options to pay your JC Penney credit card bill. You can make your payment, by following these steps below:
Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill via Online Method:
You can pay your insurance bill via online method. But if you are the first time paying your bill, you have to register for online access. After you successfully registered your account, you will have the User ID and Password. with your login credentials, you can follow these steps to make the payment:
- You need to go to this link jcpenney.syf.com.
- On the login section, input your User ID and Password respectively.
- To save your User ID on that device, tick the Remember Me box.
- You need to select the Secure Login option to enter into the portal.
- Once you logged in to your account, it will become very easy to make the payment.
Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill by Mail:
Through the traditional mail method, you can pay your JC Penney credit card bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Synchrony. The main payment method will take time to proceed. Make sure to write down your account number on your personal check or money order. Use this payment address below to make payment:
PO Box 960090
Orlando, FL 32896-0090
Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill as Guest:
If you want to make the JC Penney credit card bill without login, then pay as a guest. You can simply skip login or registration to make the payment. You need the card number, last 4 digits of SSN, and zip code to make a payment. Follow these steps below, to make a payment:
- You need to go to this link jcpenney.syf.com
- Then, select the Pay as a Guest option on the top of the page.
- Simply input your card number, 4 digits of SSN, and zip code on the respected fields.
- Then, simply clicking on the Continue button and follow the steps further.
Also Read : Steps to Pay CIBC Credit Card Bill Online
Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill by Phone:
Pay your JC Penney credit card bill using the automated phone system. To make the payment, dial 1-800-542-0800 from your phone and follow the prompts. The payment service is available 24/7. Simply follow the automated calls service to make the payment from your phone.
How to Apply for JC Penney Credit Card:
Follow these steps below, in order to apply for the JC Penney credit card:
- Click on this link jcpenney.syf.com first.
- Under the Secure Login option, select the Apply option.
- Then, input your last 4 digits of SSN and the mobile phone number on the respected fields.
- After providing all the required details, you need to select the Continue option.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
After the 23-day billing period, JC Penney rewards card charges up to 26.99% on any amount on your card. If you do not make the payment by the due date, you also have to pay the late payment fees. Within six months, if you miss payment more than two times, then your late payment fees will be $35.
What to Do If You Can’ Pay the Bill:
For those who cannot make the payment by the due date, should contact the customer service department. There are some complaints found regarding the fraudulent charges. But the company has handled the situation in a very satisfying manner.
JC Penney Contact Info:
If you have any questions or any queries about the JC Penney credit card, then contact the customer service department.
Tweet us @ askJCP