mediacomcable.com – How to Pay Mediacom Bill OnlineOnline Payment
Mediacom Communications Corporation is considered to be the fifth-largest cable television service provider of the United States. They basically operate within the smaller cities and towns. They mainly concentrate on the Midwest and Southwest customers, and it is the largest provider of Iowa. Mediacom Corporation was first started in 1995 by Rocco B. Commisso, the current owner of ACF Florentina and New York Cosmos. The headquarter of this company is located in New York. Along with the cable service, they also offer broadband internet access and cable telephony.
How to Pay Mediacom Bill
Several payment options are available to pay your Mediacom bill. You can simply follow any method below to pay your Mediacom bill.
Pay Mediacom Bill via Online Method:
Online Payment method is a very easy to secure way to pay your Mediacom bill. You must have a registered account to pay your bill. If you already registered your account, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Mediacom.
- By clicking on this link mediacomcable.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- There, on the right-hand side of the homepage, you have to click on the My Account option.
- Then, you have to select the account you use to login.
- Then, provide your username and password on the given fields.
- After that, you need to click on the Login option to access your account.
- Then, entering into the portal, you have to look for the payment option.
Pay Mediacom Bill in Person:
You can also make the payment at any of your nearest Mediacom locations. There you can pay your bill by cash or check. Within the 22 states, there more than 1,500 communities. To find your nearest Mediacom bill, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you need to click on this link mediacomcable.com/locations.
- Then, provide your zip code on the given fields.
- After that, you have to click on the Go option.
- It will show you your nearest Mediacom locations.
- There, you can pay your Mediacom bill very easily.
Also Read : Steps to pay Midco Bill Online
Pay Mediacom Bill by Phone:
Pay your Mediacom bill over your phone. You have to call at 1-855-633-4226 to reach customer service. You can only make the payment using your credit card. After calling on this number, you will require your account number to make the payment. To complete your payment, you need to follow the on call instructions.
Pay Mediacom Bill by Recurring Payments:
With the recurring payment, you don’t have to worry about your monthly bill payment. It will automatically deduct the payment amount from your bank account or credit card. But for that, you have to enroll for the recurring payment. To enroll for the recurring payments, you have to call the customer service at 1-855-633-4226.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Mediacom charges the late payment fees, insufficient fees, and reconnection, and disconnection fees. You will be charged the late payment fees if you cannot make the payment by the due date. If your check is returned due to an insufficient balance, then you have to pay the return check fee. If the customer service agent connects the payment from your home, then you have to pay a collection charge fee.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
You might not get any payment arrangement options listed on the website. But you can contact the customer service if they might offer your payment arrangement option. The customer service executive does not provide the details on the payment arrangement to the non-customers.