signin.att.com – How to Pay DirecTV Bill OnlineOnline Payment
About DirecTV Bill Pay:
DirecTV is an American direct broadcast service provider. It is a subsidiary of the AT&T company. DirecTV was launched on June 17, 1994. The headquarter of this company is located in El Segundo, California, United States. they usually operate within the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean. The main competitor of the DirecTV is cable television and satellite television service, providers. As of Q3 2020, they serve 18.4 million pay-TV customers, include DirecTV, AT&T TV, and U-Verse subscribers.
How to Pay DirecTV Bill
It is very easy to pay your DirecTV bill. There are several options available to pay your bill. You can follow any method below, which is right for you.
Pay DirecTV Bill via Online Method:
The online payment method is one of the secure methods through which you can pay your DirecTV bill. To pay your bill, you have to create a User ID first. Once you complete the registration, you will receive your User ID and Password. If you already created your account, then follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link signin.att.com.
- Then, simply provide your User ID and Password on the respected fields.
- If you are using your personal device, then check the box to save your user ID on that device.
- After that, you just need to click on the Sign In option.
- After entering the portal, you have to click on the Pay Now option.
- Then, you have to select Checking Account or Credit or Debit Card for payment method.
- If you selected the Checking Account, then provide the bank’s account number and routing number and then click on Done.
- If you select the Credit or Debit Card, then provide your card details and select the Pay Now option.
- Then, select the review of your information and simply click on the Make Payment option to complete.
Pay DirecTV Bill Without Signing In:
You can also pay your DirecTV bill without login to your account. You have to follow the instructions below to make the payment:
- First, you need to click on this link www.att.com/FastPay.
- You have to provide your activate AT&T phone number or Activate account number and provide the billing zip code.
- After that, you just need to click on the Continue option.
- Then, follow the further steps to complete your payment for the DirecTV bill.
Pay DirecTV Bill via Auto Bill Pay:
Auto Bill Pay is another convenient way to make the payment for the DirecTV bill. Once you complete the set up for the Auto Bill Pay, the payment amount will be automatically deducted from your checking account, credit card, or debit card on the same day each month. To set up the DirecTV Auto Bill Pay service, you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to sign in to your DirecTV account.
- Or, you can click on this link signin.att.com and provide your login credentials.
- After that, you just have to click on the Sign In button.
- Then, entering into the portal, you have to select the Auto Bill Pay option.
- Then, choose your payment method. You can also add another payment method.
- After that, review your information and simply click on the Submit button.
Also Read : Steps to Pay NuLink Digital Bill Online
Pay DirecTV Bill via Text Message:
You can check account balance or pay your DirecTV bill anytime over a simple text message. To make the payment over text message, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to send the text PAY or BAL to 21880.
- Then, to pay your bill, replay with 1.
- If you want to continue receiving important messages regarding your account, replay with Y.
Pay DirecTV Bill via Automated System:
To pay a DirecTV bill through an automated system, you have to call at 800.531.5000. After calling on this number, you have to say Make a Payment. While calling keep your checking account, credit card, or debit card information ready.
Pay DirecTV Bill by Phone:
To make the payment for the DirecTV bill over a phone, you need to call at 800.531.5000. After calling on this number, you have to press 0 to speak with the representative. Keep your checking account, credit, or debit card ready to make the payment. For making a payment over the phone, you will be charged $5.00 for processing charges.
Pay DirecTV Bill via CheckFreePay:
You can also make the payment for the DirecTV bill through CheckFreePay. To find your nearest CheckFreePay locations, you have to call at 800.676.6148 or you can just click on this link www.checkfreepay.com. To pay your bill, you will require your DirecTV account number. After making the payment, your payment will be posted immediately. For making a payment over CheckFreePay, you have to pay processing charge.
Pay DirecTV Bill via MoneyGram:
You can pay your DirecTV bill through MoneyGram. You make a payment using the MoneyGram, you have to use the DIRECTV as a company name and as a city code use 15703. You will require your DirecTV account number to make the payment. For more info about the MoneyGram, you have to call at 800-MONEYGRAM or you can visit at secure.moneygram.com/locations..
Pay DirecTV Bill via Softgate PayXchange:
You can also pay your bill through Softgate PayXchange. After making a payment over Softgate PayXchange, it will take 2 to 3 days to post your payment. To find your nearest Softgate PayXchange locations, you have to visit at locator.softgatesystems.com/directv. You will require your DirecTV account number to make the payment. For making the payment through Softgate PayXchange, you will be charged a processing fee.
Pay DirecTV Bill by Mail:
You can send your check or money order to pay your DirecTV bill. You have to send your payment to this address below:
P.O. Box 5007
Carol Stream, IL 60197-5007
While sending the mail, make sure to include your account number with your payment.
Pay DirecTV Bill via Western Union:
Pay directly to DirecTV with cash at Western Union. For make the quick payment, you have to enter the city code DIRECTVUT. Make sure to keep your DirecTV account number ready to make the payment. To find your nearest Western Union, you have to call at 800.225.5227 or visit locations.westernunion.com. For making payment through Western Union, you have to pay a fee.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
If you do not make the payment by the due date, you will be charged a late payment fee of $5. If the receiver is not activated within the 30 days after service is installed, you will be charged $150. If your service is deactivated due to non-payment, you have to pay $15.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
Customers can request the DirecTV for extension of their due date once for six months. If the customers do not pay the bill within the extension days, you will charge a late payment fee. You will get the payment remainder on your TV screen until the payment is made.
DirecTV Customer Service:
If you still have any queries about the DirecTV bill payment, you need to contact the customer service.
Call at: 800.531.5000
Daily, 8 a.m. – 12 a.m. ET
Tech Support: 24 x 7