www.mercuryinsurance.com – Pay your Mercury Insurance Bill OnlineOnline Payment
About Mercury Insurance Bill Pay:
Mercury Insurance is a well-known insurance company, based in California. This company offers renters, homeowners, automobile, and business insurance to customers. Mercury Insurance was first started in 1961 by George Joseph. The head office of Mercury Insurance is located in Los Angeles, California. Thy owns assets of over $4 billion. Throughout the 11 states, they have over 8,000 independent agents. They mainly offer auto and homeowners’ insurances. They also offer personal liability policies and business insurance for their customers.
How to Pay Mercury Insurance Bill
There are many convenient ways to pay your Mercury Insurance bill. You can also choose the online payment method, in person and by phone. To pay your Mercury Insurance bill, you just have to follow these instructions below:
Pay Mercury Insurance Bill via Online Method:
The online payment method is the fastest way to make the payment for your Mercury Insurance bill. You need to create your Mercury Insurance online account first to pay the bill. You must have a Mercury Insurance account, on their website. After you successfully registered your account, you will receive your Username (email) and Password. With your login credentials, you can follow these steps for make a payment:
- You have to go to the Mercury Insurance website by clicking on www.mercuryinsurance.com.
- Then, under the My Account option, you need to select the Make a Payment option.
- Then, on the provided field, input your email ID and password.
- To save your E-mail address on your current device, tick the box.
- Then, you have to click on the Log In option to access your Mercury Insurance account.
- Once you logged in to your account, it will become very easy to make the payment.
Pay Mercury Insurance Bill by One-time Online Payment:
Mercury Insurance allows the customers to pay their bills by a one-time payment. Using your policy number, you can make the payment without login. For the policy number, you can check your Mercury bill. To make a payment without login to your Mercury Insurance account, you have to follow these instructions below:
- By clicking on this link www.mercuryinsurance.com, visit the Mercury Insurance bill.
- Then, take your cursor to the My Account option and select Make a One Time Payment.
- On the given field, provide your Mercury policy number.
- Then, to find Mercury Insurance account, click on Search option.
Pay Mercury Insurance Bill by Mail:
You can make payment Mercury Insurance bill by mail. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Mercury Insurance. You can use the mail address listed on your billing statement to send the mail. You must have to add your account number (policy number) on your money order or check for ensure payment.
Mercury Insurance Group
P.O. Box – 11991
Santa Ana, CA 92711
Pay Mercury Insurance Bill by MoneyGram:
You can use the MoneyGram to pay your Mercury Insurance bill. MoneyGram is a third-party payment service. There are thousands of MoneyGram payments across America. To find your nearest MoneyGram locations, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- You have to click on this link www.moneygram.com.
- Then, click on Find a Locations option.
- Then on the given field, provide your city, zip, or postal code.
- After that, click on Search icon to get your local MoneyGram locations.
Pay Mercury Insurance Bill by Phone:
Mercury Insurance also accepts the payment over the phone. You can contact the Mercury billing specialists by dialing (800) 503-3724. The customer service is available between 5:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. PT. you will require your Mercury account number to make the payment. After calling on the number, you have to follow the on-call instructions to make the payment.
Pay Mercury Insurance Bill via Local Agent:
You can pay your Mercury Insurance bill by your local agents. To find your nearest Mercury agent, you can follow these instructions below:
- First, click on this link www.mercuryinsurance.com/agentlocator.
- Then, on the given fields, you need to provide your zip code.
- After that, selecting the Find a Local Agent will show you the local agents.
How the Penalty Fees Work:
American Family Insurance charges many penalty fees to their customers. These are the following fees that you might be charged:
Cancellation: If your Mercury Insurance is canceled, then you will be charged the cancelation fees ranging from $25 to $35.
Late Payment: Mercury Insurance charges the late payment fees to the customer who cannot make the payment on time.
Insufficient Funds: If your check is returned because of insufficient funds, then you will be charged the return check fee.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
Mercury Insurance does not disclose about the available payment program. If cannot make the payment by the due date, contact the Mercury Insurance.
Mercury Insurance Customer Service:
For any of the general questions related to your Mercury Insurance policy, you can contact the customer service at:
(800) 503 – 3724
1700 Greenbriar Lane
Brea, CA 92821