www.optimum.net – How to Pay Optimum Bill OnlineOnline Payment
Optimum is a regional internet brand, which is operated by Altice. They basically operate throughout New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New York, etc. The headquarter of the Optimum is located in Long Island City. Along with the internet, they also provide cable television, telephone, mobile phone, etc.
How to Pay Optimum Bill
Optimum customers can pay their bills by following several methods. Some of the payment methods are faster compared to others. You can follow any payment method below to pay your Optimum bill:
Pay Optimum Bill via Online:
You can make the payment for the Optimum bill at their official website. You must have an Optimum ID to pay your bill. An Optimum ID is a unique username, through which you can access several services. If you have your Optimum ID and Password, then simply follow these steps as mentioned below:
- To pay your bill, visit the Optimum website.
- For direct access, you can click on this link www.optimum.net.
- As you reached the website, you will get the login section on the left side of your homepage.
- Now, provide your Optimum ID and Password on the given spaces.
- To save your Optimum ID on that device, check the Remember Me box.
- After that, simply click on the Sign in to Optimum.net option.
- Then, place the cursor on the Pay Bill option and select the Account activity/ statements option.
- It will show you your Optimum billing statement.
- Then, you need to click on the Make a one-time payment option.
- After that, simply follow the on-screen details to complete your Optimum bill payment.
Pay Optimum Bill via Automatic Payment:
Sign up for the Automatic Payment and your monthly payment will be automatically deducted from your credit card or bank account. The good thing is, you don’t have to pay any additional fees. You will receive your monthly payment statement through the mail. To sign up for the Automatic Payment, you have to follow these instructions below:
- You have to sign up for your Optimum account to set up Automatic Payment.
- Click on this link www.optimum.net/login to visit the login page of Optimum.
- There, provide your Optimum ID and Password on respected fields.
- Then, you need to click on the Sign in to Optimum.net option.
- Under the Pay Bill option, select the Set Up an Automatic Payments.
- Then, user the Payment Method, you need to select New Checking or New Credit/Debit Card option.
- Provide a familiar name in Save Account As to identity this account.
- After that, complete the following details to complete your Automatic Payment setup.
Pay Optimum Bill via Optimum Support App:
Optimum offers the Optimum Support App for service users. You can manage your account and address technical issues through the mobile app. Here in this app, you can review your billing information and pay the bill. You will get the Optimum Support App in the iTunes store for iOS devices. If you want the app for your Android device, then go to the Google Play store. You have to log in to your Optimum account by using your Optimum ID and Password. After login to your account, you have to look for the payment option for the Optimum bill. To download the app, data charges may apply.
Pay Optimum Bill by Phone:
Optimum also allow their customers to pay their bill over the phone. For making the payment over the phone, there is two option available:
Automated Phone System: You can pay your bill through the automated phone system. To make the payment, you have to call at 1-866-213-7456. To make the payment, you have to follow the on-call prompts. Use your check or credit card to complete your payment. For making the payment through the automated phone system, you don’t have to pay any additional charges.
Care Specialists: You can also speak with the live care specialist to make the payment. You can use your credit card or check to pay. You have to make the payment between 8:00 am-8:00 pm. If you choose this option to pay, then you have to pay the transaction fee. You can use the following phone number to speak with the live care specialist:
- Connecticut: 203-870-2583
- New Jersey: 973-230-6046
- Long Island: 631-393-0636
- NY: Bronx / Brooklyn / Westchester: 718-860-3513
Pay Optimum Bill in Person:
You can also make the payment for the Optimum bill at any Optimum Store location. They accept cash, money order, check, or credit card. If you want to make the payment during non-business hours, you will get the dropbox at many locations. You should also know that the dropbox payment takes 2 or 3 days to process. In order to find your nearest Optimum Store, you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link www.optimum.net/pay-bill/payin-person.
- Then, provide your zip code on the given space.
- It will show you your nearest Optimum Store locations.
- You can pay your bill at these Optimum Stores.
Pay Optimum Bill at Third-Party Payment Centers:
You can pay your Optimum bill through the third-party payment centers. There you can make the payment using cash. You can make the payment for your Optimum bill at Western Union and CheckFreePay. To find your nearest third-party payment centers, you have to visit this link:
Western Union: www.westernunion.com
Pay Optimum Bill by Mail:
You can make the payment for the Optimum bill through the mail method. You can send a personal check to make the payment. For the payment address, you have to look at your billing statement. While sending your mail, make sure to include your account number on the check. The payment over mail is slow compare to the other payment methods. It will take time to process your payment.
Also Read : How to Pay Grande Communications Bill Online
How the Penalty Fees Work:
If you cannot make the payment by the due date, Optimum will charge you the late payment fees. For the information regarding penalty fees, contact your nearest local customer service. If your payment check is returned due to the insufficient balance, then you have to pay the returned check fee. Also, you have to make the security deposit at Optimum.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill:
Optimum doesn’t discuss about any payment offers for the customers who cannot pay their bill. But in some states, a payment offer is applied to the telephone bill. That is because telephone service is considered more important than the cable and internet. So, you should contact the customer service department and ask about any available payment offer.
Optimum Customer Service:
For any questions regarding the Optimum bill payment, contact the customer service department.
Customer service: 203-870-2583
Residential Sales: 203-870-2491
Customer Service: 973-230-6046
Residential Sales: 973-230-2036
Customer Service: 631-393-0636
Residential Sales: 631-393-0706
NY: Bronx / Brooklyn / Westchester:
Customer Service: 718-860-3513
Residential Sales: 718-975-1179