www.shentel.com – Pay your Shentel Bill OnlineOnline Payment
About Shentel Bill Payment :
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company operates as the Shentel, a publicly-traded telecommunications company. In 1902, Shentel was first introduced as the Farmers’ Mutual Telephone System of Shenandoah County. The headquarter of this company is located in Edinburg, Virginia. In Shanti, you will get internet access, local and long-distance telephone services, cable television, digital phone, fiber optic internet, etc. Their wireless division is known as the T-Mobile, which has more than 1,006,870 subscribers. Their main aim is to provide telephone service to the rural areas of Shenandoah. In 1980, they launched their cable TV service, and then in 1990 Shentel launched the Shenandoah Cellular, through which they start offering cellular services to the rural areas.
How to Pay Shentel Bill:
Shentel offers several payment options to pay your bill. You can choose to pay online, by mail or in person. You can follow any method below, which is right for you.
Pay Shentel Bill via Online Method:
You can pay your Shentel bill via online method. But, to pay your bill through the online method, you must have a registered Shentel account. If you already have a Shentel account, then follow these instructions below with your login credentials:
- First, you have to visit the Shentel website.
- For direct access to the Shentel website, you can simply click on this link www.shentel.com.
- Then on the homepage, you will get the My Account option on the top of the page.
- There, you need to provide your User ID and Password on the given fields.
- After that, simply click on the Login button to access your account.
- Then, entering into your login portal, you can make the payment very easily.
Pay Shentel Bill by Phone:
You can also pay your Shentel bill over your phone. To make the payment, you need to call at 1. 800.SHANTEL, Opt. 1 or 540.984.5224. After calling on this number, you will require your account number and credit card details to make the payment. They only access the credit card payment over the phone. After calling on the number, you have to follow the on-call instructions to complete your payment.
Also Read : How to Pay JC Penney Credit Card Bill Online
Pay Shentel Bill by Mail:
They also allow their customers to pay their Shentel bills through the mail. You can send your personal check or money order to pay your Shentel bill. Also, include your account number on the check or money order. But before sending the mail, make sure that you have enough time of your hand to make the payment. Otherwise, you will be charged a late payment fees. Also, to avoid the return check fee, you must have sufficient balance on your bank account. You have to send your payment to this mail address below:
Fifth Third Bank
PO Box 740573
Cincinnati, OH, 45274-0573
Pay Shentel Bill in Person:
Pay Shentel bill at any of your nearest Shentel stores. You can make the payment by cash or check. To find your nearest Shentel stores, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Shentel by clicking on this link www.shentel.com.
- Then, scroll down your page to the end and click on the Find A Store option.
- Then, provide your zip code on the given field.
- After that, you need to click on the Go button.
- It will show you your nearest Shentel locations.
- From there you can easily make the payment through a representative.
Pay Shentel Bill by Automatic Payment:
You can also pay your Shentel Bill through Automatic Payment. With Automatic Payment, you don’t have to worry about the bill payment every month. It will automatically deduct the payment amount from your bank account or credit card. But before that, you have to sign up for automatic payment. To sign up for the Automatic Payment, you have to follow these instructions below:
- First, visit the Shentel website by clicking on this link www.shentel.com.
- Then, you will see the My Account option on the top of the page.
- There, provide your User ID and Password on the respected fields.
- After that, you need to click on the Login button to access your account.
- Then, under the Automatic Payment, you have to select the Sign Up option.
- You have to fill up the application form with your banking details or credit card details.
- After you complete the Sign-Up process, you will receive a confirmation email.
Pay Shentel Bill by Dollar General:
Visit any of your nearest Dollar General locations to pay your Shentel bill. You have to present your last Shentel bill to the cashier to scan the bar code, located on the front of your bill. For making payment through Dollar General, you have to pay a convenience fee of $1.95. The fee will be added to your bill at the time of your payment. After making the payment, you will get the receipt from www.payithere.com/ereceipt. To find your nearest Dollar General store, you have to visit this link www.dollargeneral.com/store-locator.
How the Penalty Fees Work
If you don’t meet the terms and conditions associated with your account, you will be charged penalty fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay 1.5% of the billed amount.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
In any case, you cannot make the payment for the Shentel bill by the due date, then contact the customer service immediately. Ask them if they offer any offers for the customers who cannot pay their bills on time.
Shentel Customer Service
If you still have any queries about the Shentel bill payment, you can contact the customer service at 1-800-SHANTEL (743-6835).